NIMka Maths vs Traditional Maths
- Uses Board & Chalk for teaching.
- All diagrams are 2D.
- Abstracts like "x" and "y" are taught as plain theory classes.
- Activity, at the most would involve some drawings.
- Teacher's instructional Methodology in typically one-way communication.
- Children are given regular practices on sums & home work.
- Most Sums & Problems are routine.
- Chapter heading themselves are confusing & curriculum mixes up various concepts
- Stress is on direct application of formulas & theorems.
- Overall impression of Math is that, it's a tedious subject & requires lots of hard work.
- We have a laboratory method of teaching.
- All shapes are shown as 3D models.
- NIMka concrete 3D Models give size, shape & dimensions to 'x' & 'y'
- Every class has activity time, where children experience touch and feel models.
- A student experiences interactive learning 50% of the time.
- All sums & problems are graded as Simple, Moderate & difficult.
- Most sums/ problems require innovative thinking and sharpness to tackle.
- Each Concept is tackled in a different chapter for
- Mastering the skill to apply mind, for simplification of complex statements.
- Math is useful in Life ! And it's Pretty interesting too !